- Vest adjust from Medium to 4XL Please contact us if you need a custom colour or size
- The HN-300 Load Bearing Vest is designed for officers to attach there own molle equipment, such as baton & cuff pouches, as well as having multiple utility packets for other equipment usually carried whilst on duty. All with double stitching to ensuring a robust vest for all situations.
- The left front of the vest includes a radio attachment which is highly adjustable to accommodate larger Bendix/King vintage radios or smaller digital radios.
- There is a separate pouch next to the radio (2"x1"x4") for a small mobile phone or similar items.
- The left shoulder pouch pocket is ideal for other small items with a D-ring for attaching lanyards.
- The right front of the vest has two (2) utility pockets with Velcro fastening.
- Below the radio attachment, we have added a third multi-purpose utility pouch (5"W x 1"D x 5"H) with a Velcro flap closure.
- Our vest all have 3M quality reflective tape which passes AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 standards for reflectivity.
Badge sets are not included - Buy vest badge sets here
Made to order condition of sale: Vest orders cannot be cancelled once the manufacturing process has commenced. Please allow approximately14 business days for delivery for out of stock items. If the vest is in stock allow 7 days for delivery. If you wish to confirm availability before ordering.
Note: Allow approximately 10 to 14 business days for delivery (If not in stock)